ClearCare App Tutorial and Video
This is a video tutorial on using the ClearCare App.
You need to have the ClearCare App installed on your phone:
– For iPhone go to the App store on your phone and search for “ClearCare Go” and install.
– For Android go to the Google Play store on your phone and search for “ClearCare Go” and install.
Username and Password:
The Username is your email address.
If you have problems with your password, please text 781-619-3489 and we will reset it for you.
You do not have to record mileage.
Location Services must be turned on for the App to work correctly:
– For more information on turning on Location Services please click here.
You clock in when you are at the client:
– You can Clock in up to 15 minutes early.
– You can Clock in up to 150 feet from the client’s address.
– Some of our clients are in cement or cider bock buildings and cell service is poor. In this case, it best to Clock in before entering the building.
– You clock in by pressing the Orange Button. If there is not a green bar under the Orange button, most likely you do not have Location Services on.
At the end of the shift, you Clock out:
– You will be prompted to complete the tasks.
– After you have completed the tasks you click Next and then Clock out.
If you have any issues please text 781-619-3489.