Our Home Care Services
Unique HomeCare Services is a full service home care agency.
We provide in-home care for seniors and those recovering from illness, injury, or surgery. We offer a full range of personalized in-home care services, as well as non-medical support services.
Our services allow our clients to stay in their home versus in institutions for care.
As an Agency we have a staff of qualified caregivers ready to meet your unique individual home care needs and requirements.
The flexibility of home care allows us to quickly increase or decrease the level of care to meet your changing needs.
Our service area includes Boston, Norwood, Dedham, Westwood, Walpole, Canton, Sharon, Stoughton, Avon, Braintree, Easton, Milton, Quincy, Weymouth and surrounding towns.
We provide quality and affordable in-home care. Our personal care attendants are reliable, fully screened and bonded employees of our agency with both Liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage.
The Home Care Services We Provide Include:
• Our Companionship Services go beyond just being physically present. We understand that relying on others for help can be a difficult adjustment. We have many years of experience in helping people cope and adjust to their change in circumstances. We provide our clients with support and well as companionship.
• Our caregivers are trained and experienced in bathing with a shower, in the bath tub, with a basin bath, and giving a bed bath, as required by the situation. We encourage our clients to bathe themselves as much as possible and help where help is needed. Our caregivers develop a bathing routine with your loved one making the process a systematic and professional endeavor.
• Our caregivers are trained and experienced in helping choose appropriate clothing and assisting with dressing as required by the situation. We encourage our clients to dress themselves as much as possible and help where help is needed.
Grooming and Incontinence Care
• Personal Care Services are essential in maintaining the health, cleanliness, and the emotional well-being of seniors and those with disabilities or recovering from injuries. Our staff can help assist your loved one with these vital personal everyday hygiene tasks.
Personal Care Includes:
• Brushing Teeth
• Combing and Styling Hair
• Getting To The Toilet, Cleaning Oneself, and Getting Back Up
Light Housekeeping, Laundry and Linens
• If you or your loved one have just been discharged from a hospital or rehab, or have declining health or mental capacity, you are often unable to clean your house or do laundry. A clean home, clothes, and fresh sheets are essential in maintaining the health, cleanliness, and the emotional well-being of the client and their family. Our light housekeeping and laundry services help our clients stay clean, hygienic and well cared for.
Our Light Housekeeping and Laundry Services Include:
• Kitchen Cleaning
• Bathroom Cleaning
• Bedroom Cleaning and Change of Linens
• Wash Dishes
• Dusting, Vacuuming and Mopping Floors
• Organizing of Items
• Collecting and Taking Out the Garbage
Nutrition and Meal Management
• Healthy and nutritious meals, meal planning and preparation is essential to maintaining health and to recover from injuries or surgery. Our staff can help with meal planning and preparation to meet the unique needs and preferences of each person we serve.
Shopping and Running Errands
• Grocery shopping for healthy meals, household supplies and errands needs to be done. We can help you or your loved one with shopping and errands for as long as you need.
Bed and Wheel Chair Transfers
• Patient safety is the concern when moving those with physical difficulty to and from their bed or wheelchair. Our caregivers are trained in how to safely move our clients.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
• Many families prefer their loved one stay at home for as long as possible. We provide an Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program which we create after a thorough In-Home Assessment to determine all the support and needs are in place to ensure your loved one’s happiness and safety in their home.
• For many elders, it can be difficult to remember when or if a certain medication was taken. Our caregivers remind your loved one to take their medications at the correct time and record this on a Weekly Medication Schedule that the correct dose has been taken on time. This ensures that the medication has been taken correctly and that there are no double doses or skipped medications.
Accompanying to Appointments
• Our care services extend beyond the home. For many elders and those recovering from injuries, it can be difficult to get to their appointments due to physical and cognitive issues. Our caregivers can escort your loved one to their appointments ensuring that they get there on time and return home safely.
• We can also offer or arrange any custom services that may be needed to care for the client and keep them in their home.
Contact us to discuss our variety of home care options for your need and budget. There’s no place like staying in your home!
Our Core Values
Communication – We believe that you should never feel there is a lack of control or communication with any of your caregivers. For this reason, you are assigned a Case Manager who is always available to help you with any needs that arise and keep you informed of our observations.
Integrity – We believe that integrity is the key to a trusting relationship and the well-being of the client. We carefully screen all our caregivers to assure they are knowledgeable, skilled, and caring people that provide your in-home care.
Performance – Home care is dynamic and a client or family’s needs can change daily. We make a simple promise that we will be there for your loved one and your family. If there is an issue or change in your care needs, we will work with you until it is resolved
Free In-Home Assessment
To schedule a no cost and no obligation full In-Home Assessment to determine the home care needs of you or your loved one please call us at (800) 296-9962 to speak to a Case Manager or fill out our Free Quote Contact Form.