Caregiver Opportunities in the Plymouth Area
Work With Us!
We are expanding and looking for experienced:
• HOME HEALTH AIDES
Employment Openings in the Plymouth, MA Area
We are searching for experienced and compassionate Caregivers who understand the importance of meeting the needs of clients and helping them maintain a high quality of life.
We need committed individuals with impeccable communication skills and the ability to problem solve on the spot.
We are continually looking for qualified caregivers in all areas that we serve. To see other current openings we are staffing please click here
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, personal hygiene, eating and accompaniment to doctor’s appointments.
• Medication Management
• Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding the client’s medical and emotional condition.
• Ensure the highest client safety and well-being
• Reliable and on time.
Qualifications and Skills
• 6+ months of caregiving experience working with the elderly and/or working with patients who have chronic and acute conditions.
• CNA or HHA certification.
Please call (800) 296-9962 and ask for Rebecca Garabedian.
Download our Employment Application.
About Unique HomeCare Services
We offer a full range of in-home personal care services including Bathing, Personal Hygiene and Grooming, Dressing Assistance, Toileting and Incontinence, Feeding, and Medication Reminders.
We also provide support services such as Case Management, Accompaniment to Appointments, Nutrition and Meal Management, Light Housekeeping and Laundry Services, Bed and Wheel Chair Transfers, and Shopping and Running Errands.
Unique HomeCare Services – Headquarters
Address: 20 Vernon St #9
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Phone: (800) 296-9962
Phone: (781) 366-7577
Fax: (781) 222-4722
Our headquarters in Norwood, Massachusetts serves the Greater Boston communities in Suffolk, Middlesex, Norfolk, Bristol, and Plymouth counties.