If you are working for more than one Agency using ClearCare, or have worked for another Agency that used ClearCare, you need to know the following:
Your email address, which is your ClearCare username, can only be used for one agency at a time.
If you no longer work for the other Agency, you can ask them to delete your email address from their ClearCare system.
If they will not delete your email address or if you are working for both agencies at the same time, create a new email address for your new ClearCare account.
For example, if your email address is email@example.com, create a new Gmail account as firstname.lastname@example.org if it is available. By adding “UHS” to your new email address it is easier to remember which of your email addresses is used for each Agency when you are logging into ClearCare.
Touch ID/ Face ID can also only be used for one Agency at a time. Your fingerprint login is tied to only one email account, and therefore only one ClearCare account. This is because of the limitation of mobile devices, not ClearCare. Therefore, best not to use Touch ID/ Face ID for logging into ClearCare when you are using ClearCare for more than one agency.
It is a pain to log into more than one email account to read your emails. Thus, it is best to forward your email from your new email account to your current email account.
To forward email from your new Gmail account:
1) Open Gmail on a computer using the account you want to forward messages from. From the example email@example.com. In the top right, click Settings Settings and then See All Settings.
2) Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
3) In the “Forwarding” section enter the email address you want to forward messages to which is your current email address.
4) Click Next and then Proceed and then OK.
5) A code will be sent to your current email address by Gmail. Go back to Settings on your new email account and enter the code to verify that you want to receive the forwarded email messages.
6) Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from and refresh your browser. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. In the “Forwarding” section, select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
7) Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail’s Copy in the Inbox.
8) At the bottom of the page click Save Changes.