AxisCare Mobile Caregiver Guide
Use the AxisCare Mobile app to clock in and out, check your schedule, enter visit details, find directions to your client’s home and more.
If you have not installed and set up AxisCare on your phone click here.
Logging Into AxisCare
Open AxisCare by clicking on the app icon.
Enter your username: firstnamelastname (for example johndoe)
Enter the password you created when activating your account
If needed, the server number for Unique HomeCare Services is 11148.
AxisCare Home Screen
After you log in you will see the Home Screen.
The Home Screen shows current shifts that are in session as well as upcoming shifts.
Each shift shown includes the following details:
• Date and Time of Visit
• Clock In/Out Time
• Client’s address and ‘Open In Maps’ link to open the address in Google Maps, so you can get directions
• A ‘Call’ option may also be shown beside the client’s name which you may use to reach out to the client
Home, Schedule, Alerts, Chat, and Options Menu Icons
On the top of the screen you will see the Home, Schedule, Alerts, Chat, and Options Menu Icons (see photo below):
Home Icon: Clicking the Home icon takes you back to the Home screen.
Schedule Icon: Clicking the Schedule icon allows you to see Open Shifts and your Calendar.
• Open Visits: Click the Open Visits tab to see all open shifts available for you to accept or decline.
• You can Accept an Open Visit if you want the shift; Decline if you do not want it, or just Dismiss the offer of the shift.
• If you choose to Accept the Open Visit, that shift is automatically assigned to you.
• Click on ‘See More’ to view more available Open Visits.
• Calendar: Click the Calendar tab to see the shifts you are assigned for the next week.
• Alerts: Clicking the Alerts Tab will show alerts such as:
• Clock In/Clock Out Alerts: Alerting you when you are late Clocking In or CLocking Out.
• Certification/Evaluation Alerts: Alerting you that you have a certification or evaluation that is expiring and needs to be renewed.
• Chat: Clicking the Chat tab you can see and respond to messages from the office. In addition to receiving a notification of a message, you will also see a number on the Chat icon with the number of unread messages you have.
• Options Menu: Clicking on the three vertical dots at the top right of your screen to see additional AxisCare mobile app options:
• Refresh: Click here to refresh your screen to see the most recent changes.
• Sign Out: Click here to log out of AxisCare.
• About: For future Office Use.
You have a 20 minute window to Clock In. Ten minutes before the scheduled shift and 10 minutes after the scheduled time.
If the Client changes the time of the shift or you are too late to Clock In, text Rebecca and she will fix the time of the shift or Clock you In.
In accordance with the federal EVV requirement, you must be at the location to Clock In. Some buildings are made of cement and have poor cell coverage inside the building. It is better to Clock In from your car or before entering the building.
From the Home Screen click on the current visit you want to Clock In.
Click on Clock In.
COVID-19 Symptom Screener
When you Clock In you need to answer the COVID-19 Symptom Screener questions.
After Clocking In you will be prompted to answer two questions related to the COVID-19:
- Are you currently feeling unwell or suffering from any
symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, or shortness of
- Within the last 14 days, have you been in direct contact
with anyone who has been diagnosed as infected with, or
is suspected to have been exposed to
Answer Yes to No to each question.
You have a 30 minute window to Clock Out. Fifteen minutes before the scheduled shift ends and 15 minutes after the scheduled time.
If there is a change in the time the shift is ending, text Rebecca and she will fix the time of the shift or Clock you Out.
From the Home Screen click on the current visit you want to Clock Out.
Click on Clock Out.
In accordance with the federal EVV requirement, you must Clock Out from the location and mark the ADLs you have completed.
Check all the ADLs that have been completed for your shift and save.
If an ADL was not completed, you can leave a note as to why it was not completed. For examp[le, “Client Refused”. This way if there is a complaint call to the office on an ADL you did not complete, there is a reason why the ADL was not done.
Why can’t I clock in/out?
• You are trying to clock in/out too early or late?
You can only Clock In 10 minutes before a scheduled shift or 10 minutes after the scheduled time for a shift. If you are too late to Clock In or the time of the schedule changed, please text Rebecca and she will change the time.
• You are trying to clock in/out too far from the home?
Make sure you are inside or near the door of the home when you Clock in and Clock Out.
• You do not have a visit scheduled?
If the time for the shift was changed or you think there is a scheduling mistake, please text Rebecca.
• You have not completed your Activities of Daily Living.
You are required to check your ADLs off and enter notes before clocking out. If this is the case, be sure to mark all activities as either complete or incomplete before Clocking Out.
• The Location Settings are not turned on.
The Location Settings must be turned on on your phone for the AxisCare app to work.