Administrative Employment Opportunity
Work With Us!
We are searching for a detailed and reliable individual to manage our caregiver compliance and perform minor administrative duties.
To see other current openings we are staffing please click here
Responsibilities and Duties
• Interface with our caregivers and third parties to maintain and keep compliance items up to date.
• Maintain and update compliance items in the AxisCare system.
• Scan employment documents into AxisCare system.
• Handle minor administrative duties such as answering the phone, faxing, and scanning documents.
• Assisting caregivers with installing the AxisCare app on their phones and logging in for online their training.
• Reliable and on time.
• The position is at our office in Norwood, MA.
• Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
Please call (800) 296-9962 and ask for Rebecca Garabedian or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Unique HomeCare Services
Unique HomeCare Services provides private in-home care for elders, those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, and people who are recuperating from illness, injury, or surgery.
We offer a full range of in-home personal care services including Bathing, Personal Hygiene and Grooming, Dressing Assistance, Toileting and Incontinence, Feeding, and Medication Reminders.
We also provide support services such as Case Management, Accompaniment to Appointments, Nutrition and Meal Management, Light Housekeeping and Laundry Services, Bed and Wheel Chair Transfers, and Shopping and Running Errands.
Unique HomeCare Services – Headquarters
Address: 520 Providence Hwy #14
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Phone: (800) 296-9962
Phone: (781) 366-7577
Fax: (781) 222-4722
Our headquarters in Norwood, Massachusetts serves the Greater Boston communities in Suffolk, Middlesex, Norfolk, Bristol, and Plymouth counties.